Write 20 random facts about yourself, then tag the same amount of people as minutes it takes you to write the facts. If you're tagged, it's your turn.
1. I think shoes, allergy medicine, and sleep are for the weak. Of course I usually use two of them.
2. I'm not really sure what geologists actually do, but I hope its as fun as it looks (this fun).
3. I licked dolomite on Tuesday.
4. I sleep with headphones on every night, and only sometimes wake up choking to death.
5. I should be writing a paper right now. But I'm not.
6. I like pictures. A lot. Even if I barely know you, if you have pictures online, I've probably looked through them.
7. I wash my face with sulfur because if I don't, I continue to have D.P.
8. Tori and I are starting our own movie sorority. The requirement to get in is to be either Tori or I.
9. Brian is starting his own fraternity where the hazing involves stapling everyone's cocks together. Now that's brotherhood.
10. I hate loud noises except for good music and thunder.
11. Even when I was a baby I would spit out anything with meat in it. Gross.
12. I am probably the worst cook in existence, except maybe a baby trying to make pudding.
13. I won the town spelling bee in 5th grade, but spell check has ruined a lot of that for me now.
14. I think Vin Diesel is a total creep.
15. The word of the week is 'bloody' and the phrase of the week is 'what/where/when/who the devil...'
16. I do, in fact, know what hematite is.
17. I don't like spending money, I prefer squirrelling it away or spending it in small amounts. Unfortunately, this can tend to add up.
18. Sometimes even I'm kind of surprised that I don't smoke pot.
19. I don't like to argue or form strong opinions about things that I don't know a lot about.
20. I hate wearing long sleeves, especially sweaters, and double especially turtleneck sweaters.
I tag--Nile, Rico, Casey, and Tainsh, if you read LJ at all. Bryn, I can't believe you managed 101 of these.
Women's Studies paperGO!